Baywood Interiors Ltd., was founded in 1994 in Kitchener, Ontario. As a privately owned Canadian corporation, also operating under the registered trade names of “Baywood Millwork” and “Baywood Interior Millwork”, we manufacture high quality Architectural Millwork and Store Fixtures for our client base throughout Canada.
Baywood Interiors serves the Industrial, Commercial and Institutional construction industry as well as the Retail construction industry by providing millwork and building and installing store fixtures.
With the assistance of our highly qualified staff of estimators, project managers, cabinet makers and installers, we have been honoured by our peers with numerous awards for excellence in the architectural millwork field.
Baywood’s 20,000 square foot production facilitity in Kitchener, Ontario features state of the art CNC manufacturing equipment and software, an enclosed spray finishing room, and a loyal and dedicated staff of 40 employees.
Baywood can make, deliver and install your millwork or store fixtures from coast to coast.
Baywood’s Mission Statement
Baywood’s mission statement encompasses the following 5 objectives:
- To be one of the best in the industry, in all aspects of service
- To provide all employees with a safe, respectful work environment, allowing for both personal & professional growth, while fostering a mutually beneficial relationship between the employer and employee
- To listen, understand, and provide solutions to our clients, while simultaneously developing a loyal and lifelong business relationship
- To source the best suppliers, that help us best service our clients
- To have some fun while at work. The days, months and years go by pretty fast, life is too short, having a laugh now and then lightens everyone’s load, and, provides for some great memories and relationships